Your Guide to Successful Meetings
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza®-Chateau Lacombe Hotel as "The Place to Meet".
Our professional and helpful Associates are here to assist in ensuring that you and your Guests have an enjoyable and successful event.
We have prepared some useful guidelines to help you make the most out of your time with us and remember, if you have any questions, please ask - we are at your service.
- The room you select for your meeting should allow for the number of participants you are expecting and set up for any presentation equipment.
- To ensure a function room is available on the day you wish, please book your preferred date at your earliest convenience.
- The Hotel will supply you with all menus you require for any meals required during your function. Your Catering Representative will ask if you require guestrooms for out of town Attendees.
Some of the questions you will be asked by the Catering Representative will be:
- Set up style of the room (theatre, classroom, boardroom, hollow square or round table seating are some options). Your Catering Representative will be happy to suggest the best set up style depending on the meeting format.
- Time of refreshment breaks, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Audio visual requirements.
- Whether or not additional meeting rooms are required for "Break-out" groups.
- Will you be shipping materials, boxes and/or displays to the Hotel?
- Are you going to be at the meeting and if not, who will be the person in charge at the session.
- How you would like the meeting posted (if different from your company or group name) on Hotel signage.
- Your preferred method of payment. The Crowne Plaza®-Chateau Lacombe accepts all major credit cards. Please note that if you wish to be billed for the meeting charges and would like to apply for credit with the Hotel, your Catering Representative will forward the necessary application to you. Please allow three weeks for processing.